If you are sick, injured, or have a chronic illness, Family Medicine Clinic provides caring physicians and staff that can help take care of you with the most up-to-date techniques and compassionate attention to your overall health and well-being.
Take advantage of the services FMC provides:
- Convenient Walk-in appointments available 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday. If you are sick or injured just come in, no need for an appointment.
- Well-equipped office for illness and injury.
- Minor surgery equipped for lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries
- Office laboratory equipped for rapid detection of strep, flu, urinary tract infections
- EKG heart analysis
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Pulmonary testing and inhalation treatments
- In- office laboratory blood draws available
- X-ray facility onsite
- On-call physicians to address emergency after hours concerns
- Preventive care and well checks for all ages (including infants and children)
- Care of acute and chronic medical problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol
- Biopsy of skin lesions, and removal of benign skin lesions
- Injections of inflamed joints, tendons, and trigger points
- Specialist Referrals when needed
To refill an old prescription, please call your pharmacy and they will send us a refill request.
For new prescriptions, it is best to make an appointment and discuss this medical situation with your physician. Please allow two business days for refills, and plan ahead for weekends and holidays.
We ask that all medication refills be handled during business hours. Portal Page